The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects user data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 will also be detailed within this policy. By using our website, you are consenting to us collecting and using your personal data as described in this policy.
www.inkspaceltd.co.uk and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
The Information We Collect
When using our services or online content, we may receive personal information about you. The kind of information we collect includes:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Your company name
- Your job title/role
Please note we will not collect sensitive information about you, for example relating to racial origin, religious or political beliefs, without your express consent.
How We May Use Your Personal Information
We may use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with our services and online content
- To process your requests and enquiries
- To notify you with information about our service, activities or online content, should you agree to receive this information
- To customise the way our content is presented to you
- To help us improve our services and online content by analysing how they are used
- To track site activity, downloads and comments
- To block malicious users
- To comply with statutory and regulatory obligations
When We Might Share Your Information with Other People
We will never:
- Sell or rent your date to third parties
- Share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
We will disclose information if:
- We are required to by law
- Our business enters into a joint venture with, is sold to or merges with another business. We may then share your information with our new business partners or owners
- We are instructed by you directly
You have the right to request:
- Information about how your personal data is processed
- A copy of that personal data
- That anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- Raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- Request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- Ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with ourselves
We reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information in order to comply with laws and lawful government requests.
We are happy to work under a mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement if required.
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third-party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.